30 hours per week
Fixed term Contract
We are looking for a Primary Care Network Manager to work across Cambridge Northern Villages and Cambridge City Primary Care Networks. This would suit a candidate with preferably healthcare management background.
The role includes:
- Supporting the PCN Board, PCN Clinical Director, and Lead Practice to ensure the smooth running of the Network including contributing to strategic and operational planning processes
- Coordinate the delivery of PCN services and other projects arising on behalf of the Network.
- Ensure that ways of working, processes, and technologies are in place to support efficient and effective delivery & recording of contractual requirements across the PCN.
- Responsibility for the production of performance and quality reports within the Network.
- Support processes around recruitment, induction, appraisals and training of new PCN staff.
- Oversee the management and administration of PCN meetings.
- Ensure the PCN's compliance with relevant legislation and professional information management standard
To apply, please use the link below:
Bank/Casual Receptionist- During Peak Holiday Seasons
We would also be interested in hearing from applicants who would be prepared to offer causal cover during the summer and other school holidays. Applications from University students considered.